Public Safety Commission (Meets quarterly at City Hall): Five members who must be registered voters, at least 18 years old and reside within the Dinuba city limits.
- City Hall - 405 E. El Monte Way
- Third Tuesday each month at 6:00 pm
Public Safety Commissioners:
- Pablo Contreras
- Sherry Chavarria
- Felipe Martinez
- Victorio Rojas
- Paul Espinosa, Jr.
Public Safety Commission Information
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a public forum to receive concerns, complaints and commendations regarding the police or fire department.
- Receive and forward to the chief of police or fire chief allegations of police or fire misconduct, so that allegations are investigated by the respective department.
- To review and comment on current policies and procedures of the Dinuba police or fire department.
- To assist in community outreach efforts and foster community education and engagement that pertain to public safety.
- Review and make recommendations to the city council regarding the expenditure of Measure “F” funds.
- Perform all other functions necessary to perform the citizen oversight on Measure “F” funds. (Ord. 2020-03 § 2 (Exh. A) (part), 2020: Ord. 2015-07 § 2 (part), 2015)